- VIEW THE 2009 RETROSPECTIVE REPORT
- View the 12 min Video
"Exxon Valdez Oil Spill - Have We Recovered"
- Craig Tillery, former Deputy Attorney General of the State of Alaska, was involved in the Spill from the first day. He continued his intense involvement, first with the civil litigation and then as an advisor to the state trustees on the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council and later as a representative of the Alaska Department of Law on the Trustee Council for sixteen years. As such, Mr. Tillery is able to provide an in-depth and comprehensive perspective on the spill, response, damage assessment, litigation and restoration activities. These insights were captured before his retirement in a 2009 Alaska Forum on the Environment keynote speech and written summary, which are presented here.
- 25th Anniversary ARLIS FAQs
- Research, Monitoring, and Restoration:
Moving into the Future
- Herring Research and Monitoring Program
- Long-Term Monitoring Program/GulfWatch Alaska
- Electronic Bibliography - Coming Soon!
- Lingering Oil